The Learning Live conference takes place in London these next two days. This international conference is billed as, “a must for all corporate and commercial trainers and training managers, L&D managers and HR managers looking to expand and develop their skills, listen to expert thought leaders and keep up-to-date with the latest developments in the field of Learning & Development.”
Without traveling to the conference, there are ways to follow and even participate in the conference. Below are some of the resources available, along with my comments.
- The official Web site of Learning Live
- This site contains all the conference information and is a good place to get a sense for what’s happening during the conference, including the International Think Tank.
- Make the most of #LearningLive Backchannel
- Information on the official conference “backchannel” can be found on this page. A backchannel is effectively a way for participants in the conference to communicate what’s happening at the conference with those who are not physically in attendance. This is typically a Twitter stream, in this case using the official hashtag #LearningLive.
- Learning Live Conference Backchannel: Curated Resources #LearningLive
- Live Learning @ Learning Live
- A live session being led by Mike Collins from the Learning Live conferenceon the topic of, “USING LIVE ONLINE LEARNING FOR ORGANISATION COLLABORATION.” This will take place on 13 September 2012 at 07:30AMPDT/10:30EDT/15:30BST. Register here in advance (if the link does not display Mike’s session, simply search for “Mike Collins”).
I look forward to joining you in the backchannel (albeit 8 hours behind the conference schedule)!
This work by Tom Spiglanin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at tom.spiglanin.com.